Researching Non-IU Programs

There are hundreds of study abroad programs throughout the world. To begin your search for a Non-IU program, we recommend browsing the websites of organizations with which we partner on multiple study abroad programs: CIEE, DIS, and IES Abroad. Before you pursue one of their programs, double-check our website and make sure the program is not one that IU co-sponsors – in which case you would apply to the program though our office.

Many IU students choose programs through other providers, including: CEA, TEAN, and Wells College. To browse programs through an array of providers, check out the IIE Passport website.

Please note: the Spanish department does not award credit for CEA programs.