Studio Art

Students looking for Studio Art credit should first consider the programs highlighted on this page. Available coursework may include: courses pre-approved with an IU equivalent and courses that need to be evaluated. For Office of Overseas Study programs, see each program's Course Equivalencies list for details.

Students who need to fulfill specific major/minor requirements while abroad should consult their academic advisor. In order to fulfill specific Studio Art degree requirements, students will be required to submit a portfolio for review upon completion of coursework abroad.