Human Development and Family Studies

There are limited options for students to earn Human Development and Family Studies credit abroad through our office at this time. Students can participate in programs that will fulfill other minor, elective, or general education requirements (many summer programs can fulfill the General Education World Languages and Cultures requirement). Consult with your academic advisor for ways to incorporate study abroad into your academic plans. See the SPH study abroad website for additional opportunities to earn SPH credit abroad.