Education Abroad would like to congratulate all of the recipients of the 2019-20 Fulbright Scholarships. In particular, we are very excited to see so many students who participated in undergraduate programming through our office.
"The prestigious Fulbright award gives IU students the opportunity to immerse themselves in international experiences that will prepare them for the increasingly competitive global marketplace," IU President Michael A. McRobbie said. "We are extremely proud that IU continues to be a top producer of Fulbright scholars. These awards reflect the excellence of our students, faculty and programs, and our commitment to international engagement."
Below is a list of Fulbright recipients who participated in undergraduate programming through Education Abroad:
- Morgan Book: Hong Kong-KSB Semester Exchange-City University of Hong Kong and Kelley Global Immersion Short-term Program to Hong Kong
- Samuel Day: Graz-IU Summer Program
- Juan del Valle-Coello: Swahili Flagship Summer Program
- Jaclyn Flores: Santiago DR-IU Summer Program
- Jessica Gingles: Seville-CIEE Liberal Arts Semester Program and Amsterdam+London-CIEE Comparative Public Health Systems Summer Program
- Abigail Gipson: St. Petersburg-CIEE Semester Program
- Margaret Hopkins: Graz-IU Summer Program and SIT Peace and Conflict Studies in the Balkans Semester Program
- Abigail Scripka: St. Petersburg-CIEE Academic Year Program
- Amanda Tolen: Alcala-CIEE Summer Program
- Alexis Turpin: Lima-IU Semester Program and Santiago-IES Health Studies Summer Program
Students who are interested in pursuing a Fulbright U.S. Student Program grant should contact their respective adviser, which can be found on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website.
View the full story about IU’s Fulbright recipients via IU News.